SELENIUS Evaporation System
Processing Systems for Evaporation of CIGS Thin-Film Solar Cells
Evaporation System for Thin-Film Solar
The inline co-evaporation tool is based on the thermal evaporation of CIGS-related precursor materials. It is dedicated to the deposition of copper-indium-gallium- selenium layers for the purpose to form optimum precursor layers in the application of CIGS thin- lm solar modules.The evaporation system consists of a handling station, multiple substrate heating/cooling stations and deposition chambers.
The inline evaporation system is offering proven thermal deposition technology, that delivers a high material utilization and excellent layer uniformities. In combination with a high uptime and yield, the system leads to a highly optimized and flexible production platform.
- Inline evaporation tool with high throughput capability
- Modular chamber design for a flexible layout conception to meet the production requests of the customer
- Optimized utilization of evaporation material through unique chamber design
- High deposition rate and repeatability
- Excellent flux uniformity
- Easy and fast source refilling/replacement due to user friendly source positioning
- Optimized maintenance concept for maximum machine availability/uptime
- Excellent temperature uniformity during process sequence
- Substrate Pre-Heating
- In-situ monitoring of flux and temperature
- Proven safety concept based on solid risk management and safety engineering