Modular, automated Wet Processing System for Batch Cleaning and Etching in Standard and High Efficiency Cell Technology (PERC, HJT, IBC)
SILEX II Batch Wet Processing Equipment
The SILEX II ALTEX machine is designed to apply IPA-free texturing processes, offering substantial cost advantages compared to traditional etching systems. This texturing process can be adjusted to the individual requirements of standard and advanced cell technologies.
The SILEX II CLEANTEX combines common etching and cleaning steps of monocrystalline Si with advanced cleaning and conditioning processes. Efficient cleaning steps are an indispensable requirement to improve cell efficiencies and reduce operation costs. Ozone-based cleaning operations, applied on SILEX II wet bench, combine efficient organic and metal removal with an appropriate surface conditioning. Due to low chemical costs and consumption, simple process control and high metal removal efficiency, ozonized cleaning baths are the perfect substitute for traditional, expensive multi-step RCA cleanings, known from the semiconductor industry.
The SILEX II CLEAN is provided to run dedicated cleaning sequences for pre- or post-deposition processes. Depending on cell process ow and requirement the configuration can be designed individually, involving RCA or Ozone based cleanings as well as slight etching steps.
- High throughput performance up to 6000wph
- High uptime up to 95%
- Low breakage rate down to 0.01%
- Wafer thickness down to 120μm
- Individual, flexible process sequencing
- Onboard scheduler software for throughput tuning
- Onboard performance analyzer software
- Ozone-enhanced cleaning and etching processes
- Short and stable IPA-free texturing process
- Appropriate and effective rinsing and drying