Turn-key Production System for 100 MW Multi- and Mono-Cell Production
SINGULUS TECHNOLOGIES cooperates with cell manufacturers worldwide and develops processes which improve the efficiency of solar cells and at the same time reduce production costs. Evolutionary improvement in cell concepts like BSF, PERC (PERL/PERT) and also transitions to n-type material, heterojunction or IBC cells will drive the future of crystalline solar cells. SINGULUS TECHNOLOGIES proves the efficiency of the competencies centralized in the company for the delivery of all essential systems up to the complete manufacturing line.
SINGULUS TECHNOLOGIES offers all the services necessary to build a turn-key solar cell production line. This service includes the planning and technical design of the production building, all supplies and additional equipment. Depending on the planned manufacturing capacity, the technical plans including the investment needs are created. SINGULUS TECHNOLOGIES offers not only the cell production line, but also the upstream ingot wafer production and solar module line with the complete accessories.
Scope of Services
- Optimized building including facilities and utilities
- Complete ingot and wafer line (including sub supplier‘s equipment)
- Cell-line equipment and services in packages of increasing content such as
- SINGULUS TECHNOLOGIES equipment package
- On-site project engineering/management package for complete equipment
- Ramp-up and process commissioning and efficiency guarantees
- SINGULUS TECHNOLOGIES turn-key solutions
- Module line for “standard“ or “building integrated“ modules
- Planning, installation and commissioning of complete solar plants
- “1/2/3 year(s) after FAT production support“ for all equipment